Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) is an intensive 4-week study program designed to deepen your existing Yoga knowledge and fundamentals. Students must have completed a 200- hour TTC Yoga course in any style to enroll as a student and prepare for more advanced personal and professional research on the transforming power of yoga: body, mind and soul. The body is an impressive expression of geometry and bringing your knowledge of alignment to an advanced level will allow you to work with new and advanced students alike in a much more specific way. In this program, emphasis is given to how to teach Ashtanga, Philosophy, Pranayama, Alignment, Meditation and Anatomy effectively to people of diverse backgrounds and cultures. These advanced programs are very beneficial for yoga teachers for sustainable growth as professional yoga teachers. Therefore, if you are looking for a certificate of 300 hours of yoga teacher training program that fits your budget and ensures you the quality, then India seems to be the right place for you.
Shree Maha Yoga – The finest step to the Yogic career
From ancient times, Yoga is the best means to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul without any harmful effects. Yoga is the art of calmness and bonding. It imparts calmness to the soul and gives more strength to the bond between the outer and inner body for better co-ordination. Shree Maha Yoga is one of the best Yoga School in Rishikesh that make the yoga lovers learn the actual meaning of this fine art of health & wellness. Shree Maha Yoga offers yoga aspirants to the mesmerizing yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh to open the gateway to the orient yoga teaching career. Shree Maha Yoga is an epitome of Yoga learning in Rishikesh that imparts the true knowledge of health. We are continuously flourishing this art in the best possible manner to the other students so that it can help in the flourishment of this knowledge.
Shree Maha Yoga as the name suggests is working to provide the students with the utmost knowledge or Yoga or "Maha Yoga". To maintain the dignity of the name of our school, we believe in the deepest possible learning of Yoga. We believe that if you want to attain perfection you must go deeper into the field. So, in our yoga school in India, we are dedicated to making our students aware of the smallest possible concepts of Yoga. Our school not only out-turns yoga instructors but we produce Yog Gurus. Under the able guidance of our Yog Gurus, our students are introduced to the brightest chapter of Yoga.
Yoga when done in natural environment benefits to the maximum extent. Keeping this in mind, we instituted our Yoga School in the lap of nature in the homeland of Yoga, Rishikesh. Rishikesh with the divine intervention of holy river Ganga yields a productive yoga environment for yoga enthusiasts.
- Shree Maha Yoga is a Registered Yoga School from Yoga Alliance, USA, certification of which is valid throughout the world. We conduct various Yoga TTC in Rishikesh i.e. 100 Hours, 200 Hours, 300 Hours, and 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Courses. Apart from shaping the career of yoga lovers with yoga TTC, we also provide our students with the yoga retreat sessions to release stress and tensions of your workaholic life.
Yoga Teachers at Shree Maha Yoga are certified Yoga Alliance teacher with the number of experience in the field of Yoga. Every yoga teacher of our school is having a distinctive name in yoga teaching with excellent yoga skills. Team of dynamic yoga teachers helps in maintaining a learning and student-friendly environment.
- Shree Maha Yoga is furnished with neat and clean accommodation facilities along with the spacious yoga halls in the inartificial environment. The basic amenities such as restaurants, ATM, groceries, book stores, cyber cafes, and health care can be quested near our yoga schools.
- Other facilities such as free Wi-Fi, 24 hours CCTV surveillance, hot water facilities, 24 hours electricity backup, laundry services, etc. are provided by our management staff to our students.
- Mouthwatering satvic and vegan diet to keep yourself energies are provided by Shree Maha Yoga.
Shree Maha Yoga
Aim and Objectives of Shree Maha YogaBook Now
We at Shree Maha Yoga believes in perfection, so our yoga learning techniques involves deep study of the Yogic science. Our main aim is to create a vision in life by bringing out the positive change in the mind and body. We know the importance of Guru in learning and understanding the concepts. So, we are focused to fabricate the Guru out of Yoga lovers in our Yoga School. Spirituality and Yoga are two undetachable parts of each other. Yoga with spirituality always renders the maximum calmness in the mind and soul. Apart from this, it also solidifies the affinity between the human and the supreme power of the world. Shree Maha Yoga is working continuously to eradicate the negative energy and sin from the life in the natural environment.
- Top notch guest speakers that have a bucket full of knowledge
- A supportive and encouraging environment that will leave you with wonderful friends from all over the world
- An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (like pranayama, kriyas, yoga nidra, mantras)
- A peaceful location - the perfect setting for a yoga training
- Staff that are friendly and accommodating, where nothing is too much trouble
- Completely change your lifestyle with the delicious healthy organic food you’ll get during the entire training
- Deepen your yoga practice and take it to the next level
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
You learn about the history of yoga. Learning about the roots of an art boosts your hold on it and we want you to have vast theoretical knowledge along with physical abilities.
Human body’s potential is magnanimous and we train you to reach the apex of your flexibility, strength and stability with continued practice of many asanas from different forms of yoga.
The most renowned breathing practice as it is, we enable you to perfect it and also learn other important breathing practices. Controlled breathing can control one’s mind and thoughts.
The calmest state of mind can maximise our productivity several times and keeps us at bay from stress and worries. With meditation you unlock this potential to retain the calmest state of your mind for longer durations.
The flow of energy in the body can be directed as per our want by using the hands. Placing our hands in yoga mudras stimulate different areas of brain and reinvigorate our whole nervous system. It can be practiced anywhere, anytime.
You also learn yoga in sync with the astro chart. When sun, the source of life energy and mercury, the planet of intellect are together in your horoscope, certain yoga practices can unleash your fame, prosperity and good luck.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
|6:00 AM||Wake Up with herbal tea|
|06:30 – 7:30||Pranayama Practices & Shat-kriyas|
|07:30 – 9:00||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Yoga|
|10:00 – 11:00||Self Study|
|11:00 – 12:00||Yoga Philosophy & Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 – 13:00||Self assessment & development, Ayurveda|
|13:15 – 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:00||Karma Yoga|
|15:00 – 16:00||Self Study/Self Practice|
|16:00 – 16:30||Tea break|
|16:30 -18:00||Ashtanga Yoga & Alignment|
|18:00 – 19:00||Meditation|
|19:00 – 20:00||Dinner|
|20:00 – 21:00||Self Study/ Free Time|
Overcome the theoretical and practical tests that are proposed and perform the formative assessment tests, which will be indicated throughout the course, in order to obtain the corresponding accreditation. Daily study. For a good use of the course, the student will commit to dedicate at least two hours to the daily study. Teaching materials. The student must know that for this course he will be given didactic material protected by copyright. Punctuality. Classes have their established start time that must be respected at all times. Optional reinforcement. The student may request these optional reinforcement classes.
|Start Date||End Date||Private Room||Shared Room||Quad Room|
|3rd Of Month||31st Of Month||1099 USD||999 USD||899 USD|
|17th Of Month||14th Of Next Month||1099 USD||999 USD||899 USD|
What's Included In This Package
- Lessons from six professional yoga and meditation teachers and guest lecturers
- Local sightseeing (two outdoor tours on the weekend)
- 1 Ayurvedic massage, and Shatkarma kit (cleansing techniques)
- Use of yoga props during the course
- Textbooks, manuals, and other printed course materials
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Daily vegetarian meals (3 times a day) and 2 times tea
- 28 nights’ accommodation
What's Not Included In This Package
- Travel insurance
- Flights cost
- Visa fee
- Additional activities not included in the itinerary
- Additional treatments
- Any other local travel or sightseeing
- Other items of personal nature
Discipline Rules for Students
Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school. If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste. Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class. Clear your books of account before departure from Shree Maha Yoga . Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed. Shree Maha Yoga provides accommodation for a student who join the yoga course. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation however they can stay in school by renting another room. Student have to be present in all scheduled program of Shree Maha Yoga.
An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If student cancel the course after joining it, we accept cancellation but course fees will not be refund in cancellation. There is no charge of course cancellation.